Phacient is focused on small business because we are a small business. We are able to relate to the growing pains our clients’ experience every day and we welcome the challenge. We are not an organization of hundreds of people where your projects could get lost in the shuffle or de-prioritized since you are not a big enough client. Most of all, our purpose is to help small businesses thrive. Part of our ideology is that through experience, innovation and technology small businesses can compete with their larger counterparts without having to grow to a “critical mass” so they can garner a respectable profit margin.
Who hires Phacient?
Depending on the need of the client, Phacient can be a good fit for just about any small business. Generally, we tend to attract the interest of:
- Technology providers
- Real estate brokerages
- Local retail, restaurant and leisure businesses
- Professional services
What does Phacient do for them?
Every business has different needs, some big, some small. Phacient help them in many ways including but not limited to:
- Firms that need a Marketing/Operations Manager but don’t need a whole one
- Businesses that want to take advantage of our relationships and not have to manage additional people/vendors/services
- Teams that need a short term helping hand with project management or product development/rollout
- Companies that don’t want to do the necessary research and evaluation of a one-off technology or process change
- Offices that want to go virtual or scale back their current facilities
- Start-ups that need to stay focused on their core discipline – their product or service – and don’t have the bandwidth to put together tertiary but critical functions such as billing, marketing, and operations management
Is Phacient right for me?
Let’s find out. Why not give us a call or drop us an email so we can connect and see what Phacient can do for you? It’s easy, just click here and choose how you want to contact us.